We are implementing a number of policies this year to keep your children, our staff, and entire EDA family safe. We ask that you carefully review the information below. We're all in this together!
Before you bring your dancer to EDA, please keep the following in mind:
- Do not send your dancer to class if they are sick, have a fever, chills, cough, diarrhea and/or is vomiting.
- Do not send your dancer if they have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Do not send your dancer if you have visited a restricted area in the two weeks prior to your dancer's classes.
- 14-Day quarantine guidelines must be followed to ensure the safety of your dancer, our staff and all our EDA families
Drop-off and Pick-Up Procedures
Please check your dancer's studio number. All drop-offs and pick-ups will be organized by studio number.
- Classes in studios 2, 4, 5, and 6 will drop-off and pick-up at the exterior entrances to these studios (see map below).
- Classes in studios 1 and 3 will drop-off and pick up at the main entrance to the building.
- In order to clean the studios between classes, please pick up and drop off on time.
- During drop-off, each child will have their temperature taken and hand sanitizer applied. They will proceed to take class in their designated and socially-distanced area of the dance floor.
Masks must be worn by all students and faculty at all times in the building, with the exception of socially-distanced water breaks.
At all times, the waiting room WILL BE CLOSED to all parents and outside guests.
Food will not be allowed into the studios. Water bottles only.
All surfaces and barres in the studio will be cleaned between classes.